Monday, December 28, 2015

Messejana, Brazil - Feliz Natal e Feliz Ano Novo

I don´t have much to say since I got to talk with you guys this week!!!! Butttt it was SO good to see you guys!!! I was really worried that afterwards I would be a wreck for weeks but it was just really good to see you guys - it was just what I needed!
Today before we headed to the lan house I sang Phantom of the Opera with my Erlangil (sorry I have no idea how to spell his name lolol) who played the flute! Christmas Eve was wonderful because it was overcast ALL DAY (literally a miracle) and was sprinkling on us off and on so I got to wear my red cardigan!!! But we´re headed into rainy season so hopefully I´ll be able to use my... 2 cardigans that I brought hahaha. Christmas Day was obviously the best because I got to talk to my family who I love with all my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Feliz Natal and Feliz Ano Novo to you all!!!
I love you all so much! Thank you for your love, thank you for your prayers, and thank you for your emails and pictures! 


- Sister Parks


No comments:

Post a Comment