Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Manacanau, Brazil - enjoy every moment!

^ is my new goal!

We had interviews with our new mission president this week and that was one of his questions to me - if i was enjoying every moment of the mission. The mission truly flies by so it´s my goal to make the most of it, to enjoy to every moment!!

SO MANY THINGS HAPPENED THIS WEEK! I´ll try to keep it short though with bullet points.

- We had a baptism!!!! Lucas! He turned 8 years old recently and his grandpa is a recent convert and he always go to church with him, so we were basically just waiting for him to turn 8 and then, baptism!! So that happened on Sunday :) it was a very happy day and truly a miracle!

- We helped a brother in our ward, Oziel, paint his house because the next day was his birthday and he´s was preparing the house for the party!! So you will see pics of me in JEANS! I was super happy lolol and Oziel reminds me a lot of dad hahahaha he´s hilarious

- The wedding plans are all coming together!! I did her hair one day with the wand in preparation for the actual wedding day and it turned out super pretty! The ward is planning everything and it's going to be so pretty and I'm so excited to finally see them get married and her be baptized!!!!! I love this family so much :)

- Next week we have transfers and I'm praying and pleading to stay here for my last transfer!!! I want to be here for the wedding and baptism and I really want to end here because I love this ward and area so much!! I literally can´t believe I have just one more transfer...... buuuuut let's not think about it, shall we?

Also for those asking, I'll be coming home the week of September 4th. Probably Sep 6th or 7th. I'm not sure and I don't know when my mission sends itinerary to the families. Y'all can email and ask, there are Americans that work in the mission office haha. 

Anyways, I'm super happy!! I love this area, I love this work, I love these people, I love everything!!!!!

I love you all a ton too :) Thank you so much for your thoughts, prayers, and support!!! I owe you all big time when I come home :) Do yáll accept hugs as payment? ;)

LOVE YÁLL!!! TE AMO!

- Sister Parks


No comments:

Post a Comment