Monday, May 16, 2016

Maracanau, Brazil - #abencoado

or, in other words, like...English, #blessed

Soooo I had a few paragraphs written in Word and the guy who runs the lan house accidentally turned off my computer so I lost it all....

BUT here´s a few things that happened this week:

OH FIRST, THANK YOU ALL FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES!!!!!! I´m going to the mission office right after this to pick up my package!!! :))) Thank you thank you family!!!! I felt all your love and prayers on Saturday. I can´t believe I´m freaking 21.................. I´m so old..

BUT why #blessed? Because this week we were blessed with 3 baptisms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys, this work is so great! It is the GREATEST feeling when you witness someone find true joy through the gospel and to help them take that step to be closer to Christ :) We baptized 2 twin girls - Isadora and Doralicy and a mom, Ana Lucia. They're both so great! 

AH MY BIRTHDAY WAS GREAT! I have to go!
- Sister Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment