Sunday, March 22, 2015

Found in the MTC!

Today we heard from Hannah in a sort. She hasn't had a preparation day and been able to email us yet, but we have a source on the inside!
My mission president and his wife now live in Provo and serve in the MTC, so I sent them a picture of Hannah just to be on the lookout for her. And today they found her and sent me a picture!
Sister Taylor says that she's doing well. And now we have our first picture of her with a name tag on! A real missionary!
       

Update after Hannah's first email: "She found me!! Obviously from the picture. I was walking out from the New Sisters Meeting and I heard my name getting called from my Sisters behind me and Sister Taylor appeared and I didn't recognize her and I thought I was in trouble. Haha but she asked where I was serving and I said Brazil and she said I'm your sisters mission presidents wife!! And I was like AH! And I hugged her. :) She was so sweet! She said you were an awesome missionary and she knew I would be too :')"

No comments:

Post a Comment