Monday, September 28, 2015

Jose Walter, Brazil - hiiiiiiiiiiiii


Hello! hi! How´s it going?
I spent a lot of time reading emails so I don´t know how much I´ll be able to get written here!This week was tough, man! There were a lot of setbacks for us in our area that were hard, but it has just given us more motivation to work harder! We had a lot of people drop us and we had to stop teaching others who weren´t progressing. So this week we´ve been trying to meet new people to teach! There´s one adorable girl we started teaching from the English class who just loves us!
This week I have witnessed a miracle! I am understanding so much!!! I´m studying a lot to try and say more but mannnnnn Portuguese is difficult!! Do you know I haven´t cried since I´ve gotten here......? Isn´t that weird??? Still pressing forward!
Wooooow I have no time... I´m so sorry, but I really wanted to respond to some people.
Still working hard and loving the work! I´m soooo excited for Conference this week and President has asked us to go with 3 questions to be answered! I don´t know if I'll get to listen to the sessions in English.... I'm guessing not which is a little sad because I want to understand everything but it´ll still be great! This week President has asked us in our district meeting to study this talk about Christ and how we can know Him better, so we made a goal as a district to study the New Testament (which I already made of goal of reading (I'm in Luke and it´s awesome!)  and Jesus the Christ which I´ve never read before and I´m so excited to read it!!! I want to know Him better, I want to testify and have no doubt in my mind that He is my Savior! I know that He loves me, I know that He knows my pain and that He CAN help me. I have seen His hand in my life, especially here in Brasil! I am never alone.



I love you all so much and miss yáll a ton!!!
Amo vocês! 
- Sister Parks
pic 1 the tiny nutellas here!
pic 2 - #thezone


No comments:

Post a Comment