Wednesday, April 22, 2015

MTC Provo - WEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL

I GOT MY REASSIGNMENT!!!!!!!!

Here are some clues!

I will not be flying on a plane to this place.

I will not be taking a train to this place.

I will not even be taking a bus to this place.

























I'M GOING TO PROVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me and Sister Kirkendall have been reassigned to Provo, Utah!!!! Elder Meredith, Elder Pachecho, Sister Smith and Sister Irizzary are all going to Billings, Montana! They leave Tuesday morning at 2:30 and we leave next Tuesday at 4:30 pm!

Soooo how I'm feeling? As crazy as it seems to me now, I will love Provo! It's now my mission! I'm feeling awesome! What better place could I be sent to?! The people love us here, just like Salt Lake City - there's tons of work, I'll have access to LDS stores with mission appropriate outfits, and there will be so many Brazil RMs or people from Brazil! It's going to be awesome! The Lord wants me here in Provo, and there are people that need ME here! This is His work!
I probably won't be able to call (since apparently calls in airports aren't even really allowed - people just do it). But yeah! We head out Tuesday! If I don't get to call you guys, we'll be talking very shortly for Mother's Day!!! Yay!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Com todo meu amor,
Sister Parks

No comments:

Post a Comment